To turn on and connect the S10-HD to a phone:
- Turn off any Bluetooth devices previously paired with your headset.
- Press and hold the Power button on the S10-HD headset until the LED light has turned solid blue.
- On the phone, touch Apps , then touch Settings.
- Turn Bluetooth on . To extend battery life, turn Bluetooth off when not in use.
- Touch Bluetooth to scan for available Bluetooth devices.
- Select Motorola S10-HD in the list of discovered devices.
- Enter the passkey or pair code: 0000 or 1234.
- Touch the device name again to connect to it if it doesn't connect automatically.
When connected, the status light on the headset will flash quickly in blue and red. For daily use, make sure your headset is turned on and the phone’s Bluetooth feature is on. The headset and phone will connect automatically.
If you experience connection or audio problems with your headset, it is recommended that you perform a reset and attempt to reconnect using the steps above.
For details on connecting your S10-HD with a Windows 7 computer, click Connect S10-HD to Windows 7 PC.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.