Why can't I voice dial a call on my car kit?
There are certain factors that may be causing you not to be able to make a voice dial call with your car kit. If the phone doesn't pair when pass code is entered, please contact the manufacturer of your car kit.
- Car Kit Can Not Voice Dial
- You may not have a "voice tag" set up for the number you want to dial in your phone. Follow your device's user manual to set up voice dialing.
- Background noise may be interfering with your voice. Relocate the microphone to a quieter place. Move the microphone closer to the driver. Passengers in the car should be quiet while voice dialing. Minimize wind noise by rolling the windows up.
- Most phones prompt with a beep to indicate it is now time to speak. Wait until the beep has ended before speaking. Do not over speak the beep.
- Your phone does not have appropriate signal - Make sure that your phone has adequate signal strength to complete a call.
- Your phone is locked- Unlock your phone. If your phone is locked you will not be able to make phone calls.
- The car kit may not be compatible with your phone. Please contact the car kit manufacturer for support.
- Please make sure you are entering the correct pass code by consulting your manual or contacting the manufacturer of the car kit.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.