Bluetooth devices - indicator lights and colors
The indicator lights on a Bluetooth device provide a visual way to determine a device's status. The indicators vary from device to device, so be sure to consult the user guide for the specific indicators for your product.
Charger Plugged In
Note: Most Bluetooth products, like speakers, or headsets cannot be used while charging.
- Steady red - Charging
- Steady blue - Charging complete
Note: After 20 minutes on a call, or 20 minutes of inactivity, the light stops flashing to conserve power, but the headset remains on.
- Off - Off or power saving
- Steady purple - Powering up
- Steady blue - Pairing mode
- Quick red flash - Battery low
- Blue with quick purple flashes - Pairing successful
- Slow blue pulse - Connected (on a call)
- Blue flash - Standby (not on call)
- Quick blue flash - Incoming call
- Slow purple pulse - Muted
Disabling Indicator Lights - Headsets
To disable the indicator lights, press and hold both Volume buttons while turning on the headset.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.