How do I setup and use notification tones?
To change the sound for all app notifications:
- Go to Settings > Sound > Advanced > Default notification sound.
- Do one of the following:
- To change it, choose a new sound.
- To turn notification sounds off, select None.
To change the notification sound for a specific app:
- Touch & hold the app icon.
- Touch > Notifications.
- Touch the category for checkmarked notifications, then touch Advanced > Sound and select a unique ringtone, or set it to none.
If you don't see Sound, touch Behavior and select an option that includes sound.
To adjust the volume level of notifications:
- Press a Volume button and on the screen touch .
- Adjust the slider.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.