How do I use Moto Actions?
Moto Actions uses gestures as shortcuts for common tasks.
- Twist your wrist twice quickly to open the camera from any screen.
- Navigate using only the fingerprint sensor and remove the navigation icons to maximize screen space.
- Reach for your phone to update Moto Display notifications.
- Make a chopping motion to turn the flashlight on or off.
- Put the phone face down for Do not disturb mode.
- Swipe to shrink screen for one-handed use.
- Set your phone face down on a surface to start Do not disturb mode.
- Pick up your ringing phone to silence it and switch to vibrate.
Tip: To enable all features and get optimized performance, visit the Play Store to ensure you are running the latest version of Moto.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.