What are all of these icons for?
The following applications (apps) are pre-loaded on your phone. These come already installed and cannot be deleted.
To open your applications, swipe up , then touch an app to open.
- Calculator - Make some quick calculations
- Calendar - Keep track of upcoming events, get automatic reminders, and coordinate with others by sharing your calendar.
- Camera - Take photos and vidoes
- Chrome - Browse the web
- Clock - Set alarms, use a timer or stopwatch.
- Contacts - Save numbers, emails, adresses and more for later contact. Assign ringtones.
- Downloads - anything downloaded to your device ends up saved here
- Drive - quick connection to your Google drive, syncs across your devices, create or upload documents, spreadsheets, and more.
- Duo - Make video calls with friends across Android and IOS.
- FM Radio - Listen to FM radio stations
- Gmail - Quick access to your Google email, send, view, and save just like on your PC.
- Google - Search the web, view google cards, and adjust settings.
- Maps - Find your destination, get turn by turn directions, explore locations.
- Messages - Send and receive text and photo mesasges.
- Moto - Select from available options for addiitonal phone customizations
- Phone - Make calls, review call history, and save favorite contacts
- Photos - Manage and view photos and videos and upload your private album on the cloud.
- Play Movies and TV - Get movies and TV shows for instant viewing from the Play Store.
- Play Music - Listen to your music collection, shop for new music, Create playlists, listen anywhere. Synced with Play Music on your PC.
- Play Store - Search for new apps for your phone as well as books, magazines, music, and movies. Supports access from your computer as well.
- Settings - Customize your phone.
- Wallpapers - Change your backgound or lock screen picture.
- Youtube - Find, view, and upload videos to the Web.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.