How do I clear cache partition on the moto g4 plus?
If you are experiencing problems with apps or phone performance, you can remove temporary files that may be causing the problem, without deleting your files or settings.
- Make sure your battery is charged at least 30%.
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time until the phone turns on.
- Press the Volume Down button until you see Recovery mode.
- Press the Power button to restart in Recovery mode.
- If you see an Android robot with a red exclamation mark, press and hold the Power button, then press and release the Volume Up button to display the menu options.
- Use the Volume buttons to scroll to Wipe cache partition, then press the Power button to select it.
Clearing the cache may take 5-10 minutes.
- Use Volume buttons to scroll to Reboot system now, then press the Power button to select it.
Allow several minutes for the reboot to complete. If the phone doesn't finish rebooting, press & hold the Power button until the screen turns dark, then release it to power up normally.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.