Installing and signing in to Office Mobile on an Android phone
NOTE: Office Mobile for Android, requires an Android phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
Signing in to Office Mobile for the first time
- If you don't have Office Mobile installed, download it from the Google Play Store.
- Tap Office Mobile to open it. Swipe through the introduction, and then tap Get Started.
- At the Sign in page, type your work or school account, and then tap Next.
- Type your Password, and then tap Sign in.
Already using Office Mobile with a different account? Add your work or school account
- If you installed Office Mobile, but set it up with a different account, you can also add your work or school account to Office Mobile to access documents you saved in OneDrive for Business.
- Open Office Mobile on your Android phone.
- Tap Folder > Add a Place.
- Tap Office 365 to add OneDrive for Business as a location.
- Type your work or school account, and then tap Sign in.
- Tap OneDrive - <your business name> and you'll see the list of documents you store in OneDrive for Business.
Click here for more details on Office 365
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.