Widgets bring the content you want right to your Home page. Weather, news, messages, and updates from your social networking contacts are pushed to your widgets as the updates happen.
Tip: If you have a widget that is not updating, try removing it and reinstalling the widget
To add widgets to your home screen:
- Touch and hold any blank space on your Home screen
- Touch Widgets
- Scroll through your list of widgets
- Touch and hold a widget and drag it to the desired location to add it.
Move and resize widgets
To move a widget; touch and hold it until you feel a vibration, then drag it to another spot on the same screen or to another panel.
To resize a widget, touch and hold it, then release. If the widget is resizable (some are not), it's perimeter becomes highlighted - drag a corner to resize:
To remove a widget from the home screen:
- Touch and hold the widget until it vibrates.
- Drag it to X Remove at the top of the screen.
Various types of widgets can provide lots of info in a small space:
- Scrollable widgets show you a text list of items, such as tasks or calendar events. Drag up/down to see other items. Touch items to open them in the app to get more details or to make changes.
- Stacked widgets show you photos of items, like books or videos. Simply flick down/up to scan through items in the stack. Touch an item to open it. For example, the YouTube widget for videos.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.