Setup and use Gmail - MOTO X 2ND GENERATION
Gmail is Google's web-based email service.
- Open the applications tray , then touch Gmail
- Enter your user name and password
Setting Gmail settings
- In the Inbox, press Menu and then touch Settings
- Select Gmail account you want to adjust the settings for
- Set the following options:
- Inbox type: Choose from Default or Priority Inbox
- Inbox categories: Choose the primary category, and other categories to display.
- Notifications: Select the check box to show a notification icon on the status bar when you receive a new email
- Inbox sound & vibrate: Select notification options when you receive a new email message
- Signature: Tap to enter a signature that is appended at the end of your emails
- Vacation responder: Set vacation timing and add subject and message.
- Sync Gmail: Change sync settings
- Days of mail to sync: Allows you to change the number of days of mail to sync
- Manage Labels: Tap to select which Gmail/Google Mail labels to synchronize
- Download attachments: Select the check box to auto-download attachments to recent messages via Wi-Fi
- Images: Choose between Always show or Ask before showing
Click here for information on sender images and selecting items in Gmail
Click here for information on archiving or deleting messages in Gmail
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.