I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
How do I connect my SF600 to other Bluetooth devices?
To connect your SF600 with other Bluetooth devices follow the steps below:
1. Turn Bluetooth on for your other device.
Tip: For MOTOACTV select Settings > Wireless > Bluetooth Headsets > Add New Headset.
2. Turn headset on. ( The status light will appear Blue, and you will hear "ready to pair"
3. Enter passcode on your device 0000 (if prompted)
4. Complete (You will hear "pairing complete")
Outdoor Usage Tips:
When you are outside your Bluetooth signal may be affected by your environment - open spaces and where you keep your music device.
- Enhance your outdoor experience by placing your music device above your waist.
- If you experience choppy or distorted audio, try moving your music device to a different location to prevent the signal from being blocked by your body or other objects.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.