How do I change the settings of my current access point name (APN) or create a new one?
If you and your wireless service provider determine that you need to change the settings of your current access point name (APN) or to create a new one, you must obtain the APN and detailed settings from your provider.
- Go to Settings > Network & Internet
- Touch Mobile network > Access Point Names
- Touch an existing APN to edit it. Or press Menu and touch New APN. Enter the APN settings that you obtained from your wireless service provider by touching each setting that you need to edit.
- When you’re finished, press Menu and touch Save.
- If you created a new APN, touch it in the APNs screen to start using it.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.