moto g5 plus - Maintenance Release Notes
We are excited to announce a new software update for moto g5 plus. This update brings important improvements to your phone.
For more information on Motorola updates and repairs, visit us at www.motorola.com/mymotog.
NOTE: you cannot downgrade to a previous software version after installing this update.
This update introduces changes including the following:
- Improved audio in video capture: We have introduced changes that improve the audio recorded during video capture with the smartphone's camera.
- Data traffic improvements: We have introduced changes that improve the data traffic of the smartphone.
- Stability improvements: Includes changes that fix bugs and improve the stability of your phone
For a successful installation, we recommend installing this update when your phone's battery is at least 50% charged and you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
If you have received a notification message for this update:
1. Select 'Yes, I'm in'.
2. Once the software has downloaded, select 'Install now'.
3. Once the software is installed, your phone will re-start automatically.
4. Your phone has been updated.
If you have not received a notification message for this update, follow the steps below to manually update your phone:
1. Select the Settings icon in the apps menu.
2. Select 'About phone'.
3. Select 'System updates'.
4. Select 'Yes, I'm in'. Once the software has downloaded, select 'Install now'.
5. Once the software is installed, your phone will re-start automatically.
6. Your phone has been updated.
If you have difficulty with this upgrade, visit us at www.motorola.com/mymotog.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.