Moto Actions - MOTO X PURE EDITION
Moto Actions allow you to perform specific gestures to perform certain tasks.
Approach for Moto Display - Reach for your device to trigger Moto Display
Attentive Display - Keeps screen on while you're looking at it.
Chop twice for flashlight - Make a chopping motion to turn the flashlight on/off
Life for Moto Voice - Lift to ear, say a command, then get a reply discreetly.
Twist for Quick Capture - Twist your wrist twice quickly to open camera anytime.
- Your hand should be approximately 6 in or 15 cm away from your phone.
- Ensure the IR Gesture Sensors located on the bottom right and left corners are not covered.
To adjust Moto Actions settings:
- Touch Moto
- Touch in the upper right
- Touch Actions
- Choose from the following options:
- Approach for Moto Display
- Attentive Display
- Chop twice for flashlight
- Left for Moto Voice
- Twist for Quick Capture
Once you have selected an option, there will be a toggle in the upper right to turn this feature on/off.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.