How do I setup a Microsoft Exchange (corporate) email?
Follow the steps below to setup a Microsoft Exchange account in just a few steps.
- From the home screen touch Apps > Settings > Accounts > +Add account
- Touch Corporate
- Enter your email address, touch Next
- Enter your password, touch Next
- Touch Select if you need to add a Client Certificate
- Check the following fields for accuracy:
- Security type
- Touch to change the desired Account settings. Once finished, touch Done
- Enter a name for the account and then touch Next
The Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync account is now set up.
For additioanl assistance wtih setting up Microsoft accounts see HERE.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.