Insert or remove the SIM card - MOTO E 2ND GENERATION
THIS INFORMATION IS FOR THE MOTOROLA MOTO E 2ND GENERATION. MOST CURRENT MODELS DO NOT HAVE REMOVABLE BACKS.
The Motorola Band around the edge of your phone covers the SIM and memory card slots.
Caution: don't use tools to remove the band—doing so may damage your phone.
1. Put your finger in the bottom corner of the Motorola Band around the phone's edge.
2. Pry the Motorola Band off to expose the card slots.
3. Put the SIM card in. With the gold contacts facing up, push in a card. The SIM card clicks in
- To remove a card, push it in to release it. Then slide it out.
- Make sure you use the correct size SIM card, and don't use adapters with your SIM card.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.