How do I group and organize my apps in folders?
You can group your apps into convenient folders right on your homescreen.
To create folders:
- From the home screen touch and hold the application you want to move into a folder.
- As you drag the app icon over another app or over the existing folder, you will see that the application will be circled in white.
- Release the application and its icon will appear the circle behind the icon of the first application.
- Tap on the newly created folder and tap UNAMED FOLDER to name the folder.
- Once complete, you can drag additional applications to the newly created folder at any time.
Note: The maximum number of applications which can be dragged to a folder is 16.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.